Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Live, Laugh, Love Y'all!!

So...I changed my blog name and sign off name.  Why? Because I finally realized I should probably have a blog name people could pronounce.  Plus, the first name I came up with was cute...in English.  So since I liked it in English, I kept it as my URL.   So first up, the Blog Title.  I was a big fan of a play on my name.  Something like "Bridge over Water" or "Bridging the Gap"...something like that. But since I couldn't think of something specific that I liked, I kept on thinking.


Then I looked at my wall behind my couch and saw my favorite catchphrase "Live, Laugh, Love".  I buy a lot of things in this motif.  I have wall hangings, picture frames, and even scrapbook paper in that theme.  So that would be perfect for my blog title.  If I hadn't already chosen a theme for my wedding, I probably would have incorporated more of this saying into my decor.  This cake is pretty cute!




Let's see what else I can find in this theme.  This is fun! What about wishing tree tags in the theme?




And a big YES PLEASE to these invitations.




Ok, sorry my wedding planning obsession kicked into hyperdrive and I got a little carried away.  So...back to the subject on hand.  My blog title and name changes.  I had to come up with a new name to sign my post as.  I could have done my name, I could have done a nickname, or one of my dog's names, or even just thought of something funny.  What did I go with? Fat Cat. :)




Why fat cat? Well first of all, look at that cute little guy! So lazy, but so happy! SO CUTESIE!! Secondly, and more importantly, it's an inside joke between me and my closest of closest friends.  I'll probably change it someday and when I do, expect to hear why.  But for now, it excites me to think about these little guys below AND my best friends every time I write a post.


Fat cat loves money
Fat cat has ugly hair cut
Fat Cat loves beer
There you have it.  My edited blog title and name...and why I changed it.  I figured it would be easier to understand if I write all things in English.  

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Pebbles definitely deserves to share the spotlight with the rest of these fat cats. She'd put them to shame, although she's not very talented...so, I think the fat cat that loves beer has got her beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy that you changed your name to Fat Cat. I'm a big fan of this new name.

    ReplyDelete