Monday, January 14, 2013

9 Weeks

Picture is from around when we first found out, but I wanted it in the blog somewhere :)
How far along? 9 Weeks
How big is the baby? Size of a prune (but not shriveled)
Total weight gain: 3-5 pounds depending on the day and depending on if I drank enough water that day. I AM going to start working out again. Can't gain this much weight already.
Maternity clothes? No, but I want to start wearing them just for how comfortable they are. Still haven't invested in a belly band, REALLY need to.
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Absolutely exhausted, and luckily able to sleep most nights through the night. Except when I get up for the bathroom. :) 
Best moment this week: Telling our extended family that we're pregnant and hearing all their reactions.
Miss Anything?  I really miss having the energy to do things. Anything, like shower. I just am SO tired ALL the time.
Movement: The little nugget isn't moving yet. Just my rumbly tummy!
Food cravings: Breakfast foods are keeping number 1 on my cravings list. I think that will not go anywhere this pregnancy.  However, item of the week, sweetarts and Whataburger Chicken Tenders meal. YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still can't do red meat. 
Labor Signs: Luckily no! This baby has a lot longer to cook!  
Symptoms:  Having to pee all day long,  super emotional, cravings, bloated, tenderness, lil bit of acne (sad day for me), some morning sickness, and exhaustion.  Nothing I can't handle! Symptoms mean it's a good pregnancy, right? :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say both again.  I am a happy/moody girl. And tired. Is tired a mood?
Looking forward to: I cannot wait until my first sonogram. It is a little over a week away. Hearing the heartbeat will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment