Monday, January 14, 2013

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 Weeks
How big is the baby? Depending on the site I look at, baby is the size of an onion or a sweet potato.
Total weight gain: 6-7 pounds depending on the day
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes are my best friend!
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Sleep is hard some nights.  I tend to wake up a lot throughout the night due to being uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: No new baby developments or anything cool. Just excited to know my baby can start hearing my voice. :)
Miss Anything?  I honestly miss motivation and miss working out. 
Movement: No movement yet. 
Food cravings: Sweetarts, cuties clementines, and chicken.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My aversions have gone away for the most part.
Labor Signs: No, luckily not.  
Symptoms:  Feeling super fat, tired, little bit of acne, started "showing", pretty moody, round ligament pains.
Wedding rings on or off? On. In fact, thanks to the cooler weather they're actually too loose on me.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody. I get misty a lot, and angry easily. And then I get sad too. 
Looking forward to: I want to feel movement and I cannot wait to get to see my baby again at my 19 week sonogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment