Monday, January 14, 2013

12 Weeks



How far along? 12 Weeks
How big is the baby? Depending on the site I look at, the baby is the size of a peach or a large plum!!
Total weight gain: 4-5 pounds depending on the day. I guess that isn't TOO bad, but that's only if I keep that rate up the whole pregnancy...which I doubt I will.
Maternity clothes? Wearing my belly band but no maternity clothes yet
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Some nights are harder to sleep through the night than others. 
Best moment this week: Feeling what I thought might be a flutter of the baby inside me! If that really was what I thought it was, wow that's amazing.  Also, REALLY looking forward to being in my second trimester in only a week!
Miss Anything?  Brain cells...I have had SO many pregnancy brain moments this week. From messing something up at work (not good AT all, but luckily it was small) to forgetting the words to Rudolph (who does that?!?!?)
Movement: I felt what I think was a flutter the other day as I was standing next to my bed. It could have been something else, but based on what I have been told, I think it was a flutter. I know this baby is moving a lot based on my ultrasound!
Food cravings: I am not sure if I am CRAVING things so much as just really want certain things at different times. I have been on a big sweetart quest. Chicken tenders and fries are still pretty much my number one addiction. And soft pretzels are still kind of on my mind all the time. But no cravings yet that would make me leave my house at 3 in the morning.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Red meat and coffee. 
Labor Signs: Luckily no! This baby has a lot longer to cook!  
Symptoms:  Feeling SO fat. Bloated/weight gain isn't fun. I want my belly to officially "pop" so I feel pregnant and not just fat. I am craving some foods, and exhaustion is probably my number one symptom. Still don't have much motivation/energy to do anything.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy and moody. I think it really just depends on the day. Well...actually maybe moody. I got so excited the other day thinking about Christmas that I started crying. Normal?
Looking forward to: Making this pregnancy public, being in my second trimester, getting a belly bump, omg there is just SO much I am looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment