Monday, January 14, 2013

11 Weeks




How far along? 11 Weeks
How big is the baby? Depending on the site I look at, the baby is the size of a lime or a large plum!!
Total weight gain: 5 pounds so far I think.  Gotta get that under control!
Maternity clothes? Wearing my belly band but no maternity clothes yet
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Some nights are harder to sleep through the night than others. 
Best moment this week: Seeing and hearing my baby! It was the most amazing sight ever to see the baby moving around and kicking. The baby's heart rate was 161 which is very good!
Miss Anything?  I miss having energy.  I feel lazy all the time. I also miss having a normal appetite. Lately I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight!
Movement: I have yet to feel any movement, but I know the baby is moving a ton! I saw it at my appointment.
Food cravings: Breakfast foods - mainly egg sandwiches. Also really still on chicken tenders with french fries. Soft pretzels are also still on my mind a lot!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Red meat and coffee. 
Labor Signs: Luckily no! This baby has a lot longer to cook!  
Symptoms:  Luckily the nausea and exhaustion partially subsided. So now I am just bloated, emotional, have cravings, and go to the bathroom more often than usual. The acne seems to be clearing up some too. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy and moody. I think it really just depends on the day.
Looking forward to: Finally making this pregnancy public news!

No comments:

Post a Comment