Monday, January 14, 2013

10 Weeks




How far along? 10 Weeks
How big is the baby? (Depending on the site I look at) Baby is the size of a key lime or a kumquat!
Total weight gain: 3-5 pounds so far I think. To be honest though, not sure. I tend not to weigh myself.
Maternity clothes? FINALLY got a belly band! So no, not in maternity clothes yet. But I am wearing the band to make my normal clothes fit.
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Been very tired and have not had too much trouble sleeping through the night. 
Best moment this week: Realizing I only had one week until my first sonogram!
Miss Anything?  I miss having energy.  I am just so lazy all the time. I especially miss having the energy to work out.
Movement: Have not felt any movement yet, but I hear that the baby is now moving. Kicking and tumbling even!
Food cravings: Breakfast foods are keeping number 1 on my cravings list. I think that will not go anywhere this pregnancy.  Whataburger chicken tenders meal, pretty much ANY chicken tenders and French fries, soft pretzels, and sweetarts.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still can't do red meat and this week I started having an aversion to the smell of coffee. Looks like it's time to switch to tea! 
Labor Signs: Luckily no! This baby has a lot longer to cook!  
Symptoms:  Luckily the nausea and exhaustion partially subsided. So now I am just bloated, emotional, have cravings, and go to the bathroom more often than usual. The acne seems to be clearing up some too. :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy and moody. I think it really just depends on the day.
Looking forward to: Less than one week until my first sonogram!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment