Monday, January 14, 2013

16 Weeks



How far along? 16 Weeks
How big is the baby? I believe the sites I look at say the baby is the size of an avocado right now!
Total weight gain: 6-7 pounds depending on the day
Maternity clothes? Yes definitely more comfortable in maternity now. I can still pull off some non maternity shirts, but I definitely need maternity pants.
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Sleep is hard some nights.  I tend to wake up a lot throughout the night due to being uncomfortable. 
Best moment this week: Being told I finally look pregnant. By multiple people.
Miss Anything?  I miss being motivated. All I want to do is sit on the couch, watch TV and cuddle with Lexus. I honestly don't have the drive to do anything at all, and that isn't like me.
Movement: No movement yet. 
Food cravings: Sweetarts, cuties clementines, and chicken.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My aversions have gone away for the most part.
Labor Signs: No, luckily not.  
Symptoms:  Feeling super fat, tired, little bit of acne, started "showing", pretty moody, round ligament pains.
Wedding rings on or off? On. In fact, thanks to the cooler weather they're actually too loose on me.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody. I get misty a lot, and angry easily. And then I get sad too. 
Looking forward to: I want to feel movement and I cannot wait to get to see my baby again at my 19 week sonogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment