Monday, January 14, 2013

8 Weeks



How far along? 8 Weeks
How big is the baby? Size of a grape/green olive
Total weight gain: 3-4 pounds depending on the day and depending on if I drank enough water that day. 
Maternity clothes? I DID wear maternity leggings the other day. SO comfortable! Might be investing in a belly band soon though. My pants are WAY too tight.
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Exhausted most of the time, but able to sleep through the night most nights 
Best moment this week: No moments stand out to me
Miss Anything?  I miss not being able to workout hard and I miss having the energy to do things!
Movement: The little nugget isn't moving yet. Just my rumbly tummy!
Food cravings: Breakfast foods are still my number one best friend.  Most specifically eggs.  Boneless buffalo wings from Chilis also made their debut.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Brisket still, yuck. And honestly, most red meat is not getting along with me right now.
Labor Signs: Luckily no! This baby has a lot longer to cook!  
Symptoms:  Having to pee all day long,  super emotional, cravings, bloated, tenderness, lil bit of acne (sad day for me), some morning sickness, and exhaustion.  Nothing I can't handle! Symptoms mean it's a good pregnancy, right? :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the day. Some days I am moody, some days I am happy. Depends on what commercials come on TV.
Looking forward to: My first sonogram! I cannot wait to hear that baby's heartbeat. I am also looking forward to hitting that safety zone and be able to tell all our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment