Monday, January 14, 2013

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 Weeks
How big is the baby? Baby is the size of a mango! 6.5 inches, 10 ounces approx.
Total weight gain: 12 pounds...EEKS!!! I gotta get that under control!
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes are my best friend!
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Sleep is rough, even with my maternity pillow.  Sadly, most mornings I wake up with some soreness from sleeping the wrong way. 
Best moment this week: I got to hear my baby's heartbeat again and see the baby again.  Eric got to see and hear the baby for the first time and it was absolutely amazing! Heart rate was between 148 and 163 throughout the appointment.  Baby was moving a lot and doing things that normal babies at this stage of development don't do.  Also, the baby is 8 days bigger in size than it should be! Looks like it's taking after daddy. :)
Miss Anything?  I honestly miss motivation and miss working out. 
Movement: Starting to feel movement.  The feelings are light, but often. This is a VERY active baby. 
Food cravings: Sweetarts, cuties clementines, and chicken.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  My aversions have gone away for the most part.
Labor Signs: No, luckily not.  
Symptoms:  Feeling super fat, tired, little bit of acne, started "showing", pretty moody, round ligament pains.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely moody. I get misty a lot, and angry easily. And then I get sad too. 
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to getting bigger and bigger and looking for sure pregnant! And I hope it's only my belly getting bigger and bigger, not my entire body. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment