Monday, January 14, 2013

7 Weeks

Excited little nephew!!!
Despite his face, he is actually very excited about being a big cousin

How far along? 7 Weeks

Total weight gain: 3 pounds so far total, but I assume that is mainly due to bloating seeing as how my baby is the size of a raspberry 
Maternity clothes? Not in maternity clothes yet, but wondering if I should invest in a belly band. This bloating is making a belt and pants that clasp SUPER uncomfortable!
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: Exhausted most of the time, but able to sleep through the night most nights 
Best moment this week: Learning that our baby has grown to be the size of a raspberry and is growing his/her little fingers and toes!
Miss Anything?  Still missing not being able to get my HR over 160! Also, I miss not looking like a swollen blueberry
Movement: The little nugget isn't moving yet. Just my rumbly tummy!
Food cravings: Breakfast foods are still my number one best friend.  Most specifically eggs.  I am also really enjoying Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuits! They soothe my stomach.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Brisket. BLEH!
Labor Signs: Luckily no! This baby has a lot longer to cook!  
Symptoms:  Having to pee all day long,  super emotional, cravings, bloated, tenderness, lil bit of acne (sad day for me), some morning sickness, and exhaustion.  Nothing I can't handle! Symptoms mean it's a good pregnancy, right? :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Can I be happy AND moody? I would say this week I am a little more moody than previous weeks, but that's just because I am stressed and have a lot on my plate. No big deal!
Looking forward to: My first sonogram! I cannot wait to hear that baby's heartbeat. I am also looking forward to hitting that safety zone and be able to tell all our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment