Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Why I Work Out

Ok. So you may remember my post about lemons and lemony food.  Don't worry. I have not had a change of heart and cheated on my lemons. I do still love all things lemon.  However, I have another obsession. S'mores.  This post will do no good at being a motivator to work out other than the fact that I have gained weight just looking at these recipes.  So without further adieu, the reasons I work out.


Pampered Chef S'mores Cups
S'more Cakelette
Fluffertella (Not S'mores, but close enough)
S'mores Bars
Braided S'mores Bread
Gooey S'mores Cookies
S'mores Brownie Bars
Golden Graham S'mores Square
Homemade S'mores Bar
S'mores Brownie
S'mores Bars
S'more Cupcake
More S'mores Bars
S'more Cookie
S'more Chocolate Cupcake
S'more Bar
S'more Cupcake
You're welcome for the diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment