Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 Weeks In

I am two weeks in to my Beach Body Challenge/CrossFit membership.  So far, I have not felt super sore to where my body hates me. I am not sure if that's because my diet is better so I am recovering faster, or if I am not pushing myself hard enough. Either way, I am a rockstar.


In talking with my coach at CF, we have set a goal time limit of three months. That's when my CrossFit contract ends.  He is convinced I can reach my goal of Jessica Biel's body by then.  Don't remember what her body looks like? Here is a refresher.
Sorry that picture has that awesome logo going through it. You get my point though. I think Jessica Biel has the best body. Not too skinny, athletic, but not "I'm going to rip your head off" muscular.  


Current Standings:

  1. Down 4 pounds
  2. Body fat down 3.3%

Goals:

  1. Long Term - Body fat down below 20%
  2. Long Term - Weight down 30-40 pounds in fat
  3. Short Term - Climb the robe at CF
  4. Short Term - Do a pull up
  5. Short Term - Do push ups off my knees

So far I am feeling good and getting confident that I may be able to stick with my workout.  Even though I am doing CF and kickboxing, here is my workout photo of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment