Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Habits

This picture totally describes my normal daily activity.


However, Beach Body Challenge makes it impossible to follow my usual motto of "Eat all the food".


My body is still conditioned to walk into the kitchen, open all the cabinets, and shove all the food in my mouth.  My solution to that habit is to put relatively healthy things in each cabinet.  That way, no matter which cabinet I open, I should be able to grab something healthy.  Raw nuts in the chip cabinet, fruit/veggies in the fridge, special k bars in the snack drawer, etc.  So far it's helping.  Another BIG helper is my fitness pal app.  That little sucker really keeps me from shoving everything that looks tasty down my throat.  I will admit, some days its not as good a helper as it should be (simply because I hide my phone for the day so I won't enter calories).


Today is my double whammy workout. Cross Fit then Kickboxing.  It will be a late night, but hopefully I can do both workouts. My shins are starting to really bother me and I am really hoping it's not another stress fracture.  That would really put me in quite a pickle.
Me in a pickle



No comments:

Post a Comment