Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sugar Isn't Cheese?

Today is officially one month out from the wedding.  That means tomorrow, I will have less than a month until I become a wife.  When... did this happen?!?
I feel like when I first got engaged, I started planning SO much and got SO much taken care of that I figured I would be completely done with everything by a couple months out.  The next thing I realize, I have one month until the big day...and I have a list as long as Santa's naughty list of things I still need to do.  If you don't think Santa's naughty list is long, you obviously haven't seen teenagers on Facebook lately.


Granted, everything I have left to do is minor, but I would rather have one LARGE thing to do instead of 1,000 tiny things to do.  I think it doesn't help that I also have to plan Christmas, the honeymoon, and moving.  That is a WHOLE bunch of things to consider.  I sat down today and attempted to make a list of my to-do's, and it completely took me off guard.  I thought it would have six bullet points, not 600.  I immediately went into anxiety mode and wanted to cancel tanning, massages, work outs, basically anything that stood in the way of me completing this to do list by the wedding.  CLEAR MY CALENDAR! NO PLANS FOR A MONTH! I GOT STUFF TO DO!


Luckily my fiance and my MOH slapped reality into my head and helped me realize I CAN get this stuff done.  I have the help of my family, my friends, and luckily my fiance since he'll be in town for a whole week!  BUT, that doesn't change the fact that I do indeed only have a month.  One month left in my "single" life, one month left to not be a MRS, one month left of having my last name.  Every possible emotion that anyone could possibly feel is being felt by me right now.  It's a lot to handle.  Good thing is that at the end of this stress tunnel, there is a bright light.  I will be a wife, a partner, a better half.  Until that day happens though, I am stressed, sleepy, and all over the place.


What are some good stress relievers I should try?  How can I not let my stress get in the way of accomplishing everything I need to accomplish?  What are some things that as a bride, I NEED to try to remember that a lot of people sometimes forget?  HELP ME PLEASE! ADVICE WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment