Tuesday, October 11, 2011

THANK YOU USPS!

I mailed my invitations!  After months of swooning over my design, then weeks of addressing them and stuffing them, I finally mailed out the masterpieces!  It was one of the most exciting days, yet at the same time made me sad.  I was actually kinda sad to mail them since I spent so much time conceptualizing the final product.  I went with one of my MOH to the post office and she supported me as I handed them to the clerk.  When I asked that they be hand canceled and set aside my envelopes to Mexico, the clerk in the line next to me told me that I am going to make an amazing wife and mother because I am so organized.  THANKS GUY! You made me feel special!  It's not everyday that a random postal worker complements you on being a crazy woman.  What some see as crazy, he saw as organized. YAY!  So here is a picture of my invitations leaving me but going to better homes.  And look! A hand cancel memo!
I am so happy they got sent out and I am already getting RSVP back in!  I was sad to see them go but I love getting my RSVP back and getting to check people off on the wedding guest list!

No comments:

Post a Comment