Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 1 Fail

Well, my motivation didn't last long. Last night I did not do my intended workout.  Instead I went on a hike for an hour.  I know that is better than sitting at home on my badonk and watching TV, but that is definitely not what my blog post said I was going to do last night.  Sadly, my motivation has just not been there to work out hard.  I am, however, determined to get myself to kickboxing tonight.  I have not been in the mood lately for anything high impact or strenuous, but I really need to get myself working out again. Not only is that the only way to get beach body ready, but it's also going to help me feel better all around.


Even though I know my workout for tonight (tentative), I am still going to post a picture of a workout that I think is good. And the good thing about this one is that it doesn't require getting my butt to a gym.  Sometimes leaving the house is the hardest part, so luckily something like this can be done at home. No excuses there then, right?


It's too bad I don't have more followers of my blog. Sadly, I think being held accountable by people via the internet may be the only reason I will work out some days.  Maybe I should post a "before" shot. I bet if my almost bare body is out there for the world to see, I'll be VERY determined to change it.


Speaking of change it, I did lay out for an hour and a half yesterday.  Between that and my hike, that counts as a perfectly decent day one of beach body challenge...yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment