Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Summer Snuck Up On Me

It's time to get crackalackin on my workouts and diets.  I don't know how it happened, but it's already almost May.  So I think to help motivate me, I'm going to post about workout attire/workouts/anything health related I come across that inspires me. If I am blogging about it, maybe I'll actually do it.


I came across this and liked it because it's easy and fast.  To lose weight my workout doesn't have to be super long and intense. Any activity helps.
I also like this one because it outlines exactly what to do on what days.  I tend to go into a gym and just wander around and look at machines since I can't figure out what to do so this really helps.

Ok, let's see if blogging about working out helps me to actually work out.  Let's count this as day 1 of my summer body challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment