Wednesday, March 13, 2013

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 weeks
How big is the baby? Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower!! Doctor said ours is measuring at 2 lbs 10 oz. We are measuring 13 days ahead in size too. 
Total weight gain: None of your business
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes are crucial
Stretch marks? No, but last night I actually had a dream that one showed up...let's see if its true.
Sleep: Sleep is pretty bad, sadly.  I wake up most of the night because every time I switch positions, it hurts either my abdomen or my back. Turning is no longer something easy.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again at our sonogram! HR was 156, baby was 14.1 inches long and 2 pounds 10 ounces at just 26 weeks 6 days. We are measuring at 28 weeks 5 days though.
Miss Anything?  I miss not having my own zip code! I got HUGE!!!!!
Movement: Found out I have an anterior placenta which acts as a shock absorbent  therefore keeping me from feeling a lot of movement. However, the movement is getting much stronger and more regular. I love feeling the little kicks even if they do wake me up in the middle of the night. :)
Food cravings: Sweetarts and cuties are still my number one foods. Sadly, due to Lent, I cannot have sweetarts though. But making a new appearance is berries. Strawberries/raspberries/blackberries and kiwi mixed together...mmmmm!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No aversions anymore, except to skinny pregnant women and people who think that just because I am pregnant means they can give me advice.
Labor Signs: No, luckily not.  
Symptoms:  Lots of them, all of them.  Not too much swelling though, unless you count the fatness in my face and thighs swelling. But considering I can still wear my wedding rings, I do not think it is LEGIT swelling. So that's probably the only symptom I do not have. Worth it though every time baby Puentes kicks or pushes me.
Wedding rings on or off? Somehow I am still able to wear my wedding bands. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say moody most of the time. I am extremely happy, but due to hormones and lots coming up the next few months, my moods are definitely swinging.
Looking forward to: Counting down the days until I get to officially be a mother. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment