Thursday, February 21, 2013

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks
How big is the baby? Baby is the size of an eggplant!! 
Total weight gain: None of your business
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes every single day, all day.
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: I am not sleeping well at all. Toss and turn all night. I just want a nice night's sleep!
Best moment this week:Nothing new happened this week. But it was pretty nice hitting the official "viability" stage!
Miss Anything?  I miss working out and I miss not feeling guilty when I eat junk food. Now that I eat for two, if I eat something bad I feel guilty afterwards. I am not used to that!
Movement: I feel movement, but not as often as I want to. Baby REALLY likes sugar and moves a lot after I eat something junky.
Food cravings: Sweetarts and cuties...and recently chocolate has sprung up as a crucial element. That's a new one.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No aversions anymore, except to skinny pregnant women.
Labor Signs: No, luckily not.  
Symptoms:  Point to any symptom in a pregnancy book and I have it. None are that bad though, except the body aches. The rest I can deal with.
Wedding rings on or off? Somehow they are STILL on. I really expected these suckers to come off a lot earlier.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say that depends on the situation. I am VERY happy about having a baby and starting our family, but I am pretty moody too. Especially when it comes to body image, that gets me really down. And people are starting to really annoy me lately...
Looking forward to: Every time I feel the baby move and my next appointment since I get to see the baby again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment