Monday, February 11, 2013

23 Weeks



How far along? 23 weeks
How big is the baby? Baby is the size of an ear of corn!! I believe ours is bigger though since baby is measuring ahead.
Total weight gain: None of your business
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes are my best friend! I even want some maternity pajamas. The support of over belly pants make the biggest difference ever.
Stretch marks? No new ones ;)
Sleep: I am not sleeping very well. I guess my body is trying to prepare me for having a kid...sleepless nights from here on out!
Best moment this week:Eric finally felt baby from the outside! It was so exciting to see his face when he got to feel the baby. I absolutely loved having him finally feel the pregnancy. :)
Miss Anything?  I miss sleeping, I miss working out, skinny jeans, fitting behind chairs in the kitchen, and I miss looking like a normal sized human being. :) Just kidding, I like my pregnant belly, just not sure why my arms look pregnant too!
Movement: I am feeling movement from the inside and outside now. :)
Food cravings: Sweetarts, cuties clementines, and chicken...oh and sadly sprees which are VERY hard to find. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No aversions anymore, except to skinny pregnant women.
Labor Signs: No, luckily not.  
Symptoms:  All of them? Blimping up, round ligament pain, so tired, major pregnancy brain a.k.a. pregnesia, and quite moody. Not to mention major nesting kicking in. But it is all so worth it!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on which is very shocking. For as much as I feel like I have blimped up, I thought the rings would be off much sooner.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both.  This weekend at Caitlin's wedding I was VERY misty eyed. But I am also very happy. So I would say I can be a good balance of both.
Looking forward to: My next appointment because I get another sonogram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment