Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lil Bit Famous

So as I usually do, I was strolling through the blogs on Wedding Bee and came across something oh so peculiar.  A picture of ME...IN THEIR BLOG SECTION!  What does that mean you ask?  Well, ANYONE can post on Wedding Bee, but not anyone makes it into their "blog" section.  You have to be selected to be part of that exclusive community.  And today, while clicking through the most recent blogs, my face popped up.  I got selected as the "Gallery of the Day" which is where they find a picture or a post they really like and put it on their blog part of the website so people can see some inspirational photos.  Without further adieu, here is my boring famous post.


http://www.weddingbee.com/2012/02/15/gallery-of-the-day-776/


No comments:

Post a Comment