Monday, April 22, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks  
How big is the baby?  According to my app, the baby is the size of a squash.  Baby can be close to 3.8 pounds, although I am still guessing ours is bigger than my app says.  Every sonogram, the baby is measuring ahead, so I think a squash is a low estimate.  
Total weight gain: Enough to prove my baby is huge...  
Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes are a daily occurrence. Starting to debate whether to actually invest in some maternity/nursing pajamas so I'll be set for a couple months after baby as well.
Stretch marks? The stretch marks have begun.  They're developing around a scar on my belly button sadly.
Sleep: Sleeping is not all that great. It's getting to the point where I wake up multiple times a night to either go to the bathroom or readjust. Bring on the sleepless nights!
Best moment this week: Maggie felt the baby move this week which was a huge surprise to her! I think she may have never felt a baby move before because her eyes got HUGE. Also, I got my car seat set up in my car which made me feel like time is going so fast and baby will be here very soon!
Miss Anything?  I truly miss working out. I am used to being pretty active and now I can't walk 5 feet without getting winded and having abdominal/back pain. That's ok though, it's very worth it. I just cannot wait to be able to workout again. I'll have to start off slowly for sure though.
 
Movement: Movement is becoming pretty frequent. I love feeling the baby move so much! I know baby is head down (at least he/she was in the last sonogram) so when I feel body parts pushing very hard, I always wonder what body part it is that I am feeling.  
Food cravings: Cravings have pretty much subsided. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just my allergies.
 
Labor Signs: No labor signs yet.  
Symptoms:  All of them. I am definitely at the point where everything is uncomfortable. But it is so worth it! And thanks to acid reflux medicine and sleeping propped up on 3 pillows, I am finally able to sleep most of the night without a heartburn episode. :)  
Belly Button in or out?: Still in. But it's bound to pop soon.  
Wedding rings on or off? As of right now they're still on. However, the heat is going to be here soon and that might change everything.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I am getting so excited!  
Looking forward to: My baby shower and setting up a nursery. I am also excited about starting to get my baby purchases finalized (like a diaper bag) so I can start getting fully prepared for baby.  
Next Appointment: April 17.  Not another sonogram until May 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment